Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Taking a Breath ...

WOOO ... This past month has been exciting for sure ... I will try to catch up (in as little words as possible) ... I am terrible at blogging (obviously) so I apologize for that (what's new?!)!

Anyway ... since my last blog, my little(st) sister got married (WOO HOO!!!!) and it was such a sweet wedding on the beach that she allowed me to capture for her ... YaY!  One of my best friends, Joe got married and Leighton and I got be apart of his and Krista's special day. And we all had a blast :)

We've gotten GREAT news all around ... Dr. Hubbard (ATL eye doctor) says that we do not have to ever see him again :) and we pretty much got the same thing from Mrs. Jessica (Leighton's physical therapist) so we are super excited ... I mean both have been super wonderful, but being released from doctor's is always a good thing!!  Two more months with the braces and he should be all better!!!!

We FINALLY have a date scheduled for Leighton's sleep study ... we will have it at the beginning of next month and have the results on the 22nd.  Lovrekovic said she thinks he probably does have apnea (caused by his huge tonsils) but we will have to wait to know for sure.

Leighton got to go to his first Braves games ... he enjoyed being there but he is still a little to young to sit there and be interested for 3+ hours ... maybe next year he will have more fun!  I think any more games this year will be a Mommy and Daddy mini-vaca!  We will definitely have to go see Chipper play live a few more times before the season is over!

LEIGHTON GOT INTO PRE-K!! WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!!

T-ball is going great!  The games are super entertaining and everyone gets a good laugh!  One thing I am super proud of though is how good all of the kids on our team are ... and by good, I mean well-behaved ... no they don't always listen (especially Leighton) but we played a team the other day that laughed every time any of our kids made a mistake or missed a ball or anything, which none of our kids did even though the other kids were not any better than them ... I don't know, it just rubbed me the wrong way that these other children thought it was ok and funny to laugh at another child when they messed up doing something (especially at the girls on our team) ... why didn't their parents correct them? Or their coaches even ... Oh well, at least it wasn't my child doing it!

Lastly, the job search is on for me ... nothing yet, but I'm working on it ... Josh is awesome ... The puppy is doing good ... and as you can tell from most of this blog, Leighton is great!!

Until next time, we love you all and enjoy being able to share our lives with you!!

Love - C

No comments:

Post a Comment