Man, this weekend has been ridiculous (Can't believe it's over already) ... Got a haircut ... Caught the tail end of a car show and watched a motorcycle race ... Hung out with good friends (and laughed a lot!) ... Daddy taught Leighton to ride his big boy bike on the dirt ... Braves tickets came in the mail and we booked our hotel :) ... The time change has had us all messed up today but things will come together soon enough and we will be right on track ... My to-do list for tomorrow is probably the longest one I've EVER had but I need to get all my ducks lined up and I have tomorrow to do it :) One of the things on that list is to schedule Leighton's sleep study, which I'm a little nervous about but the sooner we make sure everything is ok (or fix what is wrong) the better we all will feel! This is just a bunch of my little ramblings about our weekend but I promised to try and write more often, so some blogs will not be as exciting as the baby powder one :)
Goodnight!
Love - C
No comments:
Post a Comment