Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I'm terrible at updating ...

Obviously I suck at blogging ... maybe I will be better at it this year ... like do a once a week thing ... we shall see ...

Anyway ... we have been SUPER busy since my last post with all of the holidays and stuff we had going on.  Medically Leighton looks good ... his weight is up and his eye is getting better (we just need some new glasses)!  We have had some troubles with his braces (like the stupid screw kept coming out and going missing) but now we even have all of that under control!  YAY :)

Christmas was awesome ... we got to spend time with our families and Leighton got everything he wanted and then some ... right before Christmas we took Leighton to the aquarium in Atlanta (while we were up for a check-up) and that place is pretty neat!  Leighton really enjoyed the dolphin show ... but a piece of advice ... save something that expensive for when your child is really interested ... Leighton liked parts of it, but was not near as excited as I was!

Leighton is learning more and acting more like me every single day (Lord help us all!)!  I pray that he continues to be healthy and grows and learns more and more ...

I promise to TRY and update more often ... even if I have to just put more of our day to day life in here ... I mean I'm sure you all don't want to just hear about Leighton's struggles and our struggles!!

That's all for now ... thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment