On another note ... I have developed "the fever" ... yes baby fever ... My little sister, Shelby gave birth to one of the most beautiful baby boys I've ever seen in my life, my nephew, Colton on Tuesday, September 20th! She, Andrew, and Colton are doing great and I'm so excited about the added addition to our family! There is nothing like holding a baby!! I also got to finally see my BFF, Lamar's baby boy again ... another beautiful little boy!! And it was nice to see me BFF again ... It's so nice to see friends and be around people that really love and care about you! Leighton is jealous of the new babies a little but he loves them and has talked about them lots since he saw them ... Maybe one day he can have one :)
One last thing before I go ... some SUPER exciting news ... Leighton is finally 100% potty trained ... he's no longer scared to poop in the potty ... and he got all of his big boy toys back and his Nana even bought him his very first pet for being such a big boy ... his very own goldfish that he named "Chipper Jones"!!
Hope this blog finds everyone doing great and I will post again when there is more to tell!!
- C



No comments:
Post a Comment